RES4BUILD will decarbonise the energy consumption in buildings by developing integrated renewable energy-based solutions that are tailored to the needs and requirements of users and installers. The consortium’s multidisciplinary team of experts will:
- Improve the performance and reduce the cost of the most innovative components of the RES4BUILD solutions.
- Develop tools for simulation, sizing and control, making optimal use of integrated energy systems and the flexibility of consumption, while respecting the wishes of end-users.
- Engage all relevant stakeholders in an interactive process to co-design integrated energy systems that suit current needs and future expectations.
- Test and validate various RES4BUILD solutions in different climates.
- Pave the way for bringing the developed solutions to the market using rigorous life cycle assessments to measure their real impact, ensuring wide adoption.