Nuclear Facilities and NORM Facilities
Provision of services:
- Withdrawal of disused radioactive sources including Am-241 and Ra-226 fire detectors as well as Ge-68 and Co-57 calibration sources for medical equipment.
- Elaboration of studies related to radiological characterization of facilities and waste as well as decontamination.
- Elaboration of radiation protection studies.
- Development of decommissioning plans for nuclear installations.
- Preparation of reports for radioactive waste installations, pre-disposal stage.